- RM1,200.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Reply whats-app, posting advertisement at social networking
- Call customer
- A sales administrative assistant provides clerical and minor technical support for the sales department of a company or major organization.
- Record keeping responsibilities may include sales and expense reports, electronic databases and sales proposals for prospective customers.
- Administrative assistants also plan meetings and ensure that sales representatives in the field are in contact with home office staff.
- Sales administrative assistants may advance through promotion to other positions with increased responsibility within the company.
- Able to communicate very well
- Flexible working time and training will be given
- High school/Diploma or equivalent; preferably college Degree
- At least 1 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Martial status : Single
- Commission allowance
- Personal Incentive & EPF, SOCSO & SIP
- Medical Card
- Clinic Panel
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday (cover by company)
- Work trainning