- RM2,500.0 - RM4,500.0 Per Month
- Initiate development of the online merchandise product roadmap.
- Create, implement, communicate and manage the online strategic business plan
- Responsible for developing marketing plans & seasonal campaign in order to drive traffic to ClickAsia website & third party marketplace
- Maximise the commercial potential of the e-commerce sales channel by achieving sales and profit budgets through commercial understanding of the product, customers and internal capabilities
- Forecasting, purchasing and management of stock
- Regularly gather market feedback to further improve effectiveness of e-commerce marketing strategies, plans and tools
- Accountable for tracking the daily, weekly, and monthly metrics trends, and discovering potential issues/gains, then driving enhancements in their respective area.
- Develops and drive both short term and long term new customer acquisition and shopping improvement strategies
- Identify areas of opportunity for improving conversion rates, sales, attach rates, etc.
- Ensure seamless integration between marketing and E-commerce platforms to fuel online sales and guarantee proper brand experience for our consumers
- Strong, proven category management skills
- Strong analytical ability, commercial acumen and experience with retailer data sources - IT, BEAUTY or FMCG background
- Experience in digital within e-commerce at a similar level or candidates with strong product management background from technology or FMCG industry
- Familiarity with online and digital marketing channels and project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong organisational skills and highly deadline driven.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to details.
- In-depth computer literacy and internet proficiency
- Will gain wide exposure to the e-commerce/ internet industry.
- Bachelor's Degree