- RM1,800.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Covers all aspect of related customer service scope.
- Liaise directly with customers to promptly respond to customer enquiries (e.g. pricing, delivery information, warranty and etc.)
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunction
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Strong command in written & spoken English.
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- Exposure to wide network for customers