- RM35.0 - RM50.0 Per Hour
- Teaching students according to the scheme of work given
- Checking and assessing students' work
- Lecture planning, preparation and research
- Submit student reports
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Education/Advanced/Higher/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English, TEFL, TESOL, TESL or equivalent qualification.
- High Proficiency in English is a must.
- Must be available for weekend (every Saturday) classes.
- Having at least 1 Year(s) experience in teaching adults and/or children will be an added advantage for this position.
- Fresh Grads / Retired Teachers / Native Speakers (Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status) are welcome.
- Training will be provided.
- Hardworking & Fast learner. Able to work for long term.
- Possess own transport and living within the vicinity of KAJANG / SEMENYIH / BANGI / CHERAS / SERDANG / SRI KEMBANGAN / PUTRAJAYA.
- We are serious in bringing high quality teaching to our students, but at the same time we also want it to be a joy imparting our knowledge to the future generations.
- Bonus will be given to candidates who have good and positive teaching attributes, including being punctual and having good attendance.