- RM2,200.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Welcoming customers, managing their reservations and guiding them to their table.
- Answering calls and responding to enquiries.
- To assist in the set-ups and maintenance of service areas.
- Adhere to outlet’s standards and regulations.
- Ensuring all duties are carried out in accordance with health and safety requirements.
- Preferably with 1 year work experience in hospitality/F&B industry.
- Possesses a good command of verbal and written English and Mandarin will be an added advantages.
- Good organisational skills in managing calls and reservations.
- Able to organise time effectively.
- Excellent customer service, well-presented, confident, attentive, and responsible.
- Able to thrice in a fast-paced service environment.
- Service Points
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level