- RM350.0 - RM800.0 Per Month
- Write press release and follow up with press to get articles published.
- Write content for online platforms
- Write content for different audiences and mediums to ensure consistent messaging and branding as well as the ability to "localize" content developed.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies focused on marketing direction of our brand
- Organize events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, press tours and drive other marketing efforts to promote the company
- Maintain and update information while engaging with users on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Maintain and update information on website.
- Analyzing media coverage and commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Designing, writing, and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, reports, brochures, information for the website and promotional videos.
- To ensure timely and accurate information is consistently disseminated to the public to reinforce brand image.
- Search for and publish information about the company on all viable platforms
- Devise and coordinate photo opportunities
- Manage PR in the event of a potential crisis situation
- Assist the marketing team where relevant and necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Compulsory Skill(s): Microsoft Office & a strong understanding of social media, traditional media and new media.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Confident in public speaking and PowerPoint presentations.
- Internship allowance
- Flexible hours available
- Opportunities for travel
- Bachelor's Degree