- RM500.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- To plan and implement electrical Works at the Premises and as instructed by the Supervisor.
- To do maintenance works.
- To do inspection and trouble shooting for problems in Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- To report to the Supervisor in-charge and the company representatives from the Head Office.
- To comply with the Company rules and Regulations.
- To do the electrical wiring works in a safe an efficient manner as stipulated in the relevant Malaysian regulations and Laws.
- Certificate in Electrical; PW2, PW4 are welcomed. Those without a certificate but have experience in Electrical Works are encourage to apply.
- Discipline and Responsible.
- Good working ethics.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to do work independently with spirit teamwork and Self-motived.
- Positive attitude towards mastering new skills.
- Enhances communication skills with peers, subordinates, and superiors.
- Enhances technical skills and problem-solving skills during the troubleshooting exercise.
- Overtimes allowance