- RM500.0 - RM800.0 Per Month
- Supports the PR team with day-to-day duties.
- Writing press kits, editorials, and contents.
- Research targeted events and identify platforms to maximize the firm’s presence amongst the target audience.
- Arrange speeches and conferences for the management.
- Media pitching and management.
- Events management.
- Candidate must be able to speak and write fluent Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Undergraduates taking Marketing/Communication degree are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 3 months.
- Work location nearby Padang Jawa Komuter station.