- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Supervise and coordinate activities for manufacturing team to support plant quality and cost improvement goals and opportunities.
- To responsible in commissioning new equipment or production units or new processes, monitoring modification and upgrades and troubleshooting existing process for out-of-control situations and out-of-specification situation.
- Lead and manage manufacturing planning for the development and implementation of the production line with related department.
- To monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance.
- To oversee and ensure that all critical nodes for quality indices are improve on qualified processes using quality improvement tools.
- To ensure all aspect of an operations or process meet according to specific requirements.
- To ensure productivity improvement through process changes, documents, specifications and work instructions.
- Work closely with engineers and production executives on improving the machine efficiency, optimizing the process, implement yield improvement and cost reduction programs.
- Responsible for the operator's discupline, training, attendance as well as plan their OT schedules and good housekeeping
- Execute productivity improvement plan and overall equipment efficiency programme
- prepare production report and analyse the product performance
- To ensure that records are properly maintained, updated and remain traceable
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English,
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related chemical/cosmetic industry is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge in GMP and HACCP is an added advantages.
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Computer literate, good presentation and analytical skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Forecast Production & Scheduling
- Clinic Panel
- KWSP, SOCSO & EIS.