- RM2,000.0 - RM9,000.0 Per Month
- You will have two roles :- (1) Sales and (2) Agency Building & Management. Under AIA "NEW Fast Start Career 1-3-6-10" platform, you will be professionally and comprehensively trained to promote financial securities to as many individuals and families of all segments to protect their present and secure their future.
- You will conduct counselling, provide solutions and recommendations in their financial planning in (i) Health Care (ii) Wealth Protection (iii) Wealth Accummulation and (iv) Wealth Distribution.
- You will meet prospective customers, listen to their concerns and show them how AIA products and services could help them. Fundamentally, you will help your customers to be well prepared for all financial seasons and uncertainties in lives.
- You will also on the look out for young individuals who are highly motivated; who are looking for a career change or at the cross-roads of their career, or simply unhappy or dissatisfied with their current job to join you in AIA where you will form them as a team and build your very own agency where you will lead them to great success and self-fullfillment.
- Qualification: minimum SPM with five (5) credits
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Posses own transport.
- This career offers unlimited opportunity to increase your income while growing your business. Proven road map of success, comprehensive training and one-to-one supervision is provided to ensure your success. The rest is up to you and sky is only the basic. Here, you ....
- Are accountable only to yourself
- Set your own goals in business
- Determine your own future
- Are the master of change
- Are as good as you want to be
- Access your own value
- Are rewarded according to your efforts determined by yourself
- Organized your own time, activities and vacations
- Work at anywhere, everywhere and anytime
- If this is what you're looking for, take action NOW and contact me for an interview.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level