- RM4,000.0 - RM7,000.0 Per Month
- To prepare and complete the necessary documentation in a commercial tender process
- To attend tender interviews and consultant meetings on the Company's behalf
- To meet with, consult and advise clients on their needs
- To liaise with suppliers and assist on project quotations and tenders where appropriate
- Ensure smooth progress and completion of projects by the site teams and contractors at all times.
- Any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must be hardworking and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Provide timely reports and feedback to the management
- Good communication and written skill with ability to interact with people at all levels
- Candidate should have experience in commercial property development tender processes
- Willing to work and travel to different locations within Klang Valley for tender interviews and consultant meetings
- Candidate should have at least 8-10 years working experience.
- Preferred with driving license and have own vehicle to travel to work.
- Willing to work on Saturdays.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Travel Allowances
- Medical Allowances
- Performance Bonus